Help us find answers to cancer
This page is used to make gifts and offer support to the James Graham Brown Cancer Center. Questions? Contact Bryan Robinson, Interim Vice President of University Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 502-852-2199.
Garden of Hope
The Garden of Hope is a space of peaceful reflection and refuge in front of the Brown Cancer Center which provides moments of respite for cancer center patients and their families. Your gift of a brick, paver, tree or bench can be made in memory or honor of an individual, or in a family’s name.
Your gift to the James Graham Brown Cancer Center’s Garden of Hope gives you the opportunity to create a lasting tribute that will offer comfort to those in need for years to come.
There are several naming opportunities available in the Garden of Hope:
• $150 gift funds an engraved 4x8 inch brick, includes a small 1 ¾ x 3 ½ replica keepsake brick
• $500 gift funds an engraved 12x12 paver, includes a 3 ½ x 3 ½ replica keepsake brick
• $1000 gift funds an engraved custom paver with image. (with approved artwork)
• $2500 gift funds a tree with an engraved plaque
• $5000 gift funds an engraved bench
• $25,000-$50,000 gift funds a Garden of Hope sponsorship
• $80,000 funds a water feature and engraved plaque
NOTE: In the Donation Amount box above, please enter the amount of the naming opportunity you want and then in the 'Select the Funds for your gift" choose Garden of Hope.
Memorial or Honor of Gifts
I would like to make this gift:
Would you like us to send an acknowledgment letter about this gift? If so, please provide an address. (The amount of your gift will not be revealed.)
Any comments related to your tribute?
Do you want to make this gift with a spouse or partner?
Does your employer match employee gifts to charitable organizations?
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs that can double or even
triple your contribution. Request a form from your human resources
department and mail or fax it to: Development Office, Brown Cancer Center, 529 S. Jackson St., Louisville, KY 40202 or FAX 502-562-4368. Not sure if your employer is a matching gift company? Click here.
How did you find this site?
Estate and Gift Planning: